Axiom Global Advisors
Axiom Global Advisors is a London-based consultancy that specialises in The FX Global Code (FXGC). Our services include delivering independent business assessments and recommendations to FX Market Participants, for their on-going adherence to the FX Global Code. We also provide bespoke training workshops, and market implementation plans.
The FXGC was launched in May 2017.
It is a set of 55 principles, developed globally in partnership by Central Banks and Market Participants to provide a common set of guidelines to promote the integrity and effective functioning of the wholesale FX market.
Market Participants are expected to sign a commitment to the FXGC and post such evidence on public registers.
Due to the continuing evolution of the FX market operating across a broad range of clients, liquidity providers, platforms and infrastructures, Market Participants are expected to regularly review their business and align their practices to the principles of the FXGC, ensuring all stakeholders are fully educated and behave accordingly, and the guidelines are embedded in day-to- day operations.
Axiom Global Advisors has been launched to address this need, providing independent analysis and recommendations, using specialist FX Market expertise.
WHAT WE DO:
1. We work with Clients to identify which of the 55 Principles apply to their FX Business.
2. We perform an external, independent review of existing policies, procedures and documentation.
3. We perform a gap analysis against the Axiom Global Advisors Target Operating Model.
4. We deliver recommendations to enable Clients to sign a Statement of Commitment.
5. We assist Clients with understanding the Disclosures of their FX Market Counterparties and Rule Books of their E-Trading platforms.
6. We provide bespoke education and training workshops on the FX Global Code for all employees who are engaged in FX activity.
7. We provide ongoing reviews for continuous adherence as the FX Global Code develops.
Axiom Global Advisors has deep domain Global FX expertise in Sales and Trading, e-Commerce, Risk Management, Operations and Treasury. We are a network of experienced leaders in FX Market, covering front-office trading, sales, electronic platforms, risk management, relationship management and operations. Led by founder Julian Gladwin, we can deliver bespoke solutions. Our model has always been to work from home, reducing overheads costs of running an office in a business district. This reduction in costs is passed on in our pricing model to our clients.
Julian Gladwin, Founder
firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: + 44 7919 407101
Julian has worked in Financial Markets for over 30 years.
He has worked in consultancy for three years and hasconducted many projects including as an Associate of Elixirr, Partners bringing his broad knowledge of financial market solutions and risk mitigation to the firm.
Prior to Julian was a Director of Relationship Management at CLS, the FX settlement financial market utility.
Julian's career of leading client relationships spans FX, Risk, Transaction Banking and Securities Services.
He has held multiple international roles at leading financial institutions such as Standard Chartered Bank, Northern Trust, Lehman Brothers and PaineWebber.